WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about a user in a range of ways:
Information Users Give Us: We collect a user’s name, email address, username, password, demographic information (age and gender), and other information that a user directly provides to us.
Information We Get from Others: We may get information about a user from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected: We automatically log information about a user and user’s computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log user’s computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website a user visited before browsing to our Site, pages a user viewed, how long a user spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about user’s use of and actions on our Site.
Web Beacons: We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails for the purposes of providing a better user experience. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what page laa usert and mar page laa usert and user experience experience works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if a user open or act on our emails.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use user’s personal information as follows:
- We use user’s personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use user’s personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use user’s personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use user’s personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with user’s consent. For example, a user may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell a user how to “opt-out.” If a user opts out, we may still send a user non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about a user’s accounts and our business dealings with a user.
A user may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. A user can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update user’s personal information.
A user can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with user’s browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until a user change user’s settings. If a user remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for a user.
SECURITY OF USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take the protection of user information very seriously, and take steps to help protect personal information. However, no company can fully prevent security risks. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.